Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Whirl change of direction...

"like the wind.." I called it.. This thought popped up this morning as I drove to work.. and I eagerly went to office and wanna look up for meanings of "wind"...

One of the many explanation of Wind as follows...
"Movement of air relative to the surface of the Earth. Wind is an important factor in determining and controlling climate and weather. It is also the generating force of most ocean and freshwater waves. Wind occurs because of horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure. The general pattern of winds over the Earth is known as the general circulation, and specific winds are named for the direction from which they originate (e.g., a wind blowing from west to east is a westerly). Wind speeds are often classified according to the Beaufort scale." (Britannica Concise Encyclopedia)

... which I thought is what I have in mind.... important factor in determining and controlling.... and is the generating force... mm....

What am I trying to blog here? mm.. it boggles my mind too.. but these thoughts came this morning even as I took time to do stuff and to prepare for the day.... Interesting how thoughts could come and linger on a while enough to be caught and written about.. Anyway, it may mean nothing or it may mean something in the hours to come or days to come.. mm.... Have a great day ahead.. I know I would.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment