Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 17 March 2008

Miracle of God....

Hi.. Just wanna share this.. testimony of God's miracle in my life...

Last Friday, a dear friend messaged me via messenger, saying.. " u look so pretty.. the last few times i saw u.. *muax!*". She didn't know of the break-up when she made the comment.. After that, I channelled her to my blog lor.. She also gave me hugzz.. Thereafter, I thanked her, saying this... "It is nice to get compliments from u when u didn't know about the break up.."

She replied, "haha.. yalor... God has put a radiance in U, tho u r going thru this."

Isn't God great and good? *smile*.... Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment