Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 25 March 2008

Gift from a dear friend...

Hehe... Ya.. got a gift from Maggie.. she wrote a post in her blog specially for me.. Here is the link... I am so touched.. *smiling*


Thank you, Mag.. Can I call u Mag? hehehe.. Thanks for pic of Rainbow... the poem and the verse.. Thanks so much. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can call me Mag - my CL calls me that too. :)

    Alternatively, you may want to explore the following popular "names' my other friends have given me thus far:-
    1. Maggie Mee
    2. Maggie Q
    3. Maggie Mae
    4. Maggie Cheong
    5. Mags
    6. May
    7. May-May

    Lols. :D

    ReplyDelete