Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 3 March 2008

Good night and Sweet dreams..

Won't be writing much tonight as really need my beauty sleep. I have been naughty lately as I haven't really been sleeping early when I am suppose to.. and the interesting part is that I still get up at 5 plus in the morning.. mm.. maybe God is telling me something here...

Also, been getting some sort of prickly heat rash on my face which is pretty annoying.. it is like many little pimple-like dots on the face.. Went to see the doctor this evening and he gave me some cream to apply. Hopefully it would go off in a few days time.. Initially I was rather concerned that it could be allergy reaction to food that I have taken. Thank God that doctor said it is not.. It is probably due to weather, sweat or even food consumptions.. the diet..

Well.. do pray that it will go off soon.. heheh.. vanity of a girl la.. as usual..

kay then.. time for zzzzz.......... dreaming of... the garden where there is waterfall... waiting to be found.... *grinning*... beautiful picture that was released to me last Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment