Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 21 March 2008

Friends again? How?

Just thoughts that came to mind.. Questions that I have which I have no answers to.. at this moment of time..

How do you be friends again with someone who wronged you severely? I mean, after you have forgiven the person, released the person, asked God for forgiveness and also learnt to bless the person... after all that.. the question that comes next would be, "so, can still be friends ah? How to trust? Dare I trust? Should I? Am I being wise?" Friendship is built upon trust but what if the trust has been broken and violated, how could you trust again and be friends again? Won't it be better to have no association what-so-ever with the person? Is there a better way to handle this? I really do not know.. mmm.... "Restitution"? How?

"Lord, Lord, I am confused now... what am I to think and do? Please give me revelation and clarity of mind to response rightly and wisely too. Please send wise counsel to teach me too..."

Only Our Lord knows how I am to response.. Only He could provide me the Grace and Love and Wisdom to response rightly.. It is all in His Time...

2 comments:

  1. Don't fault yourself for feeling the way you do. No one does.

    Everything takes time to heal and grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. no worries.. I am not being hard on myself.. Definitely it takes time to heal... and who knows, before anything else, God is giving me another miracle.. *smile from one end to the other"

    ReplyDelete