Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 15 March 2008

Don't Quit!

*********
Don't Quit when the tide is lowest,
For it's just about to turn;
Don't Quit over doubts and questions,
For there's something you may learn.

Don't Quit when the night is darkest,
For it's just a while 'til down;
Don't Quit when you've run the farthest,
For the race is almost won.

Don't Quit when the hill is steepest,
For your goal is almost nigh;
Don't Quit, for you're not a failure
Until you fail to try.

-Jill Wolf-
*********

Copied this from a bookmark that I bought many years back, I think I bought it during my college days.. I love to buy bookmarks when I was younger... Stopped doing that now.. but with the current collection I have, I slowly giving them away to different ones, to bless them.. :)

Yup.. Don't Quit!.. Persistency and Perseverance... and Prayer.. that will keep us going and pressing in!.. But of course, provided we are walking obediently with God and in God in life and; not walking in life without God. That is the crucial difference.

Time to go now.. I have usher duty this morning.. hehe... Till the next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment