Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 9 March 2008

Step by Step....

.... Prayer by Prayer....... God will get us there...
  • for us as Nation... and;
  • for us as Family... and;
  • for us as Individual.....
All that is required is, "step by step, prayer by prayer, obedience to the Lord God Almighty in our lives.. "

Simple isn't it? Yup.. but along the way, lets not complicate things by adding other expectations or things.. I realise that for myself.. I realise that many a times, I am adding things to complicate this simple way of living.. Lord, have mercy on me.

This week will be a wonderful week ahead... :) I wanna walk in obedience to Him... and also continue to dream in the midst of it all...... hehehehe.........

ps.. the letters of this post were intentionally made larger for emphasis purpose.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment