Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 15 March 2008

Yippee...

Why yippee? remember I wrote about going to the Promised Land? hehehe.. things are more or less confirmed and I am going to Israel for the very first time. This is one of my dreams.. to walk in the land where Jesus walked.. :)

Well, still have to continue to pray for smoothness of things as I prepare for it.. The church organises this for us.. and I hope to catch God's timely vision and words as I walk the land of Israel.. Please pray with me even as you have read this posting.. I just want to walk in obedience in the Lord all the days of my life..

Shall scribble more of this when the time nearing... but in the meantime, I want to get myself equipped and prepared for the trip... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment