Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 13 March 2008

The SeVen "W"s....

They are .... the.... "Why", "Who", "Where", "hoW", "When", "What", and... I forgotten the seventh.. mm.. what is it?? mmm..... I am still thinking... er.. I always forgot about the seventh.. This is tricky...

Anyway, my point for today is that these are words that we usually use to ask questions... and I personally feel it is important to ask questions with these words... then, can have a better and bigger picture of things or people in any situations...

Hehe.. This thought came to me early in the morning when I was lazing in bed.... and I wanna blog it!...

Friday is here already... so fast...... much much to do...... ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment