Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 10 March 2008

bzzzz.... here and there... bzzzzz...

Looks like the polling results have truly created impact and awaken the people in that sense.. Coming to office today and everyone including myself talking about the polling results and the various reactions of different parties.. Mm.. I am still surprised with the results.. but I believe that this is happening at this hour and at this time for a purpose and reason that only the Lord God would know and reveal in due time..

I am pondering and wondering how things are going to be like in the days to come.. Will there be changes? Lots or little? Better? Praying for integrity of heart for the elected politicians that as they hold the position and power now, they would be accountable and transparent in their handling of matters in the office. That was what we as Christians are called to pray and intercede because it would not be easy for them.. I was reminded again by Pr D during his sermon yesterday morning.. Truly, it is vital to remember these politicians in prayers as they would be under alot of attacks and temptations when they are up there with position and power.

With this, a thought came was the heart of man/woman.. how vulnerable the heart is.. and the Word of God talks alot about the heart... Just amazing how much God talks about the heart.. the need to guard it, the need to have a pure heart... etc.. etc.. Below are two verses out of many verses....

All a man's ways seem right to him, but the LORD weighs the heart. (Proverbs 21:2)

Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin"?

mm.. maybe I should study more of the heart.. and try to understand the heart as talked about in the Word of God... Going back to His Word and discovering further insights and truths.. Lord, please grant me the sensitivity and discernment as I reflect and ponder..... Thank You Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment