Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 6 March 2008

Amazing...

Just want to write on how amazing things are... Last night CG was wonderful.. Amazingly wonderful. We are so blessed with our newest member to the group who pampered us with gifts... Thanks Chin Yi.. You have truly touched my heart to see and feel your warmth and joy.. The joy of the Lord that overflows within and from you.. :D

Amazing as well to hear myself talking more and opening up more in the CG.. Amazing to see God's miraculous healing power.. just like one of my CG member commented.. Even as I shared, I reflected more and again I am amazed and thought, "hey.. this is truly amazing and awesome.. Thank You Lord". The loving kindness of God just again and again touching my heart... Hmmm... It is nice.. :D hehe..

Truly wonderful to enjoy the love and peace of God and the joy of the Lord.. and be able to flow comfortably in His Presence.. mm.. Yup.. tat is what I am feeling... to flow in His Presence.. Lovely..

Well.. we talked much about FAITH... and I shared about the phrase "A Long Obedience in the Same Direction". And another thing came up was there will be adversaries and preparations... we are to walk the steps of Abraham.. and do not shrink back in spite of situations.

The Word of God says... in Hebrews 10:38-39...
But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him. But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.

Habakkuk 2:4 says... "See, he is puffed up; his desires are not upright - but the righteous will live by his faith-"

Living by FAITH... COURAGE comes hand in hand with Faith.. Interestingly, my CG member also commented that marriage is not for the "faint-hearted" but for the "lion-hearted" which means it is for the "FAITH-hearted"... hehe.. Yup.. "bingo".. It requires faith and courage to go into marriage.. Another amazing stuff... God amazes me all over again.. and come to think of it.. Once got into marriage, it is also a long obedience in the same direction.. Wow.. God's truth applies in all areas of our lives.. every angle and every aspect.. Thank You Father for clarity and affirmation..

And CG members, if you are reading this.. thanks Guys.. for much support and love. Lets continue to press on for God.. walk the steps of Abraham.... *wink*...

No comments:

Post a Comment