Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 14 March 2008

7 "W"s - further scribbles

As I was looking and reflecting further of what I had written about the 7 "W"s... this idea came to write further.. Let see where I will go as I scribble on.. :)

Well, I thought it would be interesting to add on examples of questions that would be asked.. Mmm, I have asked these questions at some point of my life.. Not all questions at one go but I have asked them as I journey through life.. And, most times, I ask these questions unto our Lord, trusting that He would answer in His Timing.. Examples as follows... examples of my own questions..

  • Why this Lord? Why not that?
  • Where am I to go? Where is this leading to?
  • What am I to do? What am I to learn?
  • Which path am I to take?
  • When am I to do this or go?
  • Who am I to meet? Who are going with me?
  • hoW am I to do this? hoW am I to know?
Another thought came in is that these "W"s could be used when we study the Word of God.. asking questions to reflect deeper and deeper as we read His Word. This is one of the ways to challenge our mind to think and to expound on His Word and to learn how to lead a life that is pleasing to Him.

I remember that my mom used to tell me that when I just started talking, I just love to ask questions.. ask questions of "WHY"s..... till my parents just not able to answer.. yet, I would continue to ask... Hehe.. maybe that is why years down the road, I became an Internal Auditor.. Always curious about stuff and asking questions.. Anyway, along the way, I learnt that it requires much discernment from God to know the right questions to ask.. and not shoot like machine gun.. headlessly...

Wisdom from God to pose the right questions out... that is a wise thing to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment