Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 6 March 2008

Munchy... munch..

Think I over-ate today.. Had a full breakfast and also a very full lunch.. mm.. feeling very much blotted now.. geez... I better slow down for today.. heheh.. but wait, ordering some pizzas for dinner tonight.. Think I won't eat that much la.. hopefully..

Got some time before I start work again.. mm.. what should I write about.. shall not talk about food coz I am feeling "jelat" thinking of it.. hehe.. but my title is pointing at food wo.. mm.. so, how?

Oh ya.. lets talk about Donut then.. just love donuts.. My highest recommendation for a traditional donut would be to go to San Francisco Coffee House... To me, they have the best donut in town.. a nice fluffy and big donut.. heheh.. To me, that is really nice..

Last night, we had donuts as part of our supper after CG.. Donuts from Big Apple.. with many varieties.. Lovely.. I enjoy looking at the different types.. my favorite ones are those with the snowy look and chocolate-y looks... don't know the exact names to them.. Also the other part of supper were some fried crispy food which are nice too.. aii.. I was eating too much for supper last night.. hehehe.... but I just couldn't resist... yummy.... "thanks girls for bringing the food... Fiona and Chin Yi"

*yawn*.. goodness.. feeling sleepy at noon time.. mm.. not good eh.. guess I am feeling tired today and with the full stomach, it doesn't help.. hehe.. it adds to the sleepiness. Well, there are work to do and finish before I am on leave tomorrow. Yup.. gonna be on leave tomorrow.. Going home to Sitiawan tomorrow early morning.. mainly, for voting on Saturday.. and of course, to see mom and nephew.. Looking forward to that since I haven't been seeing them for some time now..

Also, there are a few things I need to accomplish when I go home.. else, I will not get to do them when I am out in PJ.. hopefully, I can manage to finish them.. :)

Hehe.. today, I am blogging about every other thing.. Just in a rather "lazy" mood.. even my colleague also commented that I look some-what "lazy".. oops...

Kay, better be off... till I blog again....... *hugzzz*.......

No comments:

Post a Comment