Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 20 March 2008

Unfolding the ROse....


Got the following from my daily devotion sender... and I personally am very touched by it.. the every word and the song too.....

"Beautiful lesson for each of us to learn that God is in control of our lives. May you be blessed that our Saviour lives today."

Click on this .... :Unfolding the ROSE.....

And I also took the liberty of cutting and pasting the following poem from the link... which I find it to be so very true in life.. Life is like a rosebud.. waiting to be unfold and only God can do it.. I can't.. If I do it, I would destroy it.. It is only the Lord who can unfold it in His Perfect Timing. Thank You Lord for such beautiful picture today... even as I reflect upon Your creation of a ROSE.. Amazing Lord.. I am amazed and awed by You.

*********
It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of God's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine.

The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I.
GOD opens this flower so sweetly,
Then, in my hands, they die.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of God's design,
Then how can I have the wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?

So I'll trust in Him for leading
Each moment of my day.
I will look to Him for His guidance
Each step of the pilgrim way.

The pathway that lies before me,
Only my Heavenly Father knows.
I'll trust Him to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfolds the rose.
*********

No comments:

Post a Comment