Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 17 March 2008

Stay within the Boundary or Stay on the Line??

I really woke up 5 plus but the latter part.. nearing to 6am already.. hehehe.. and thoughts of what Pr Dr Philip Lyn preached kept popping in my head.... So, just wanna blog it here... Should listen to the whole CD.. Highly recommended for anyone.. whether you are single or in courtship or married... For parents, it is good to learn so that your children can learn too..

Anyway, the one that stuck out for me this morning is the whole area of Physical level of Contact in courtship... Let me list them down in the following...

1. Holding hands
2. Putting hands on shoulders
3. Putting hands around the waist
4. Hugging
5. Short kiss
6. Looooog kiss
7. Caressing
8. Fondling
9. Heavy petting
10. Sexual intercourse

Pastor Lyn's list is slightly different from Pastor Daniel's list but about the same lar.. Anyway, what struck me the most is the part about the "LINE" mentality versus "BOUNDARY" mentality. If live by "Line" mentality, Pr Lyn said there is always the tendency of crossing over and before you know it, you are in trouble. He further emphasised that should have "Boundary" mentality, whereby have two steps back from the "agreed level". Always "court" physically by Boundary and not by Line... Simple yet very "profound".. and very true!... :)

But you know what, I think I like what Billy Graham and his wife modelled... Shall write more of that in the next post... I read about it somewhere so I will look that up...

Ooh.. I got to go.. Have some stuff to do before work... Great day ahead!.. hehe.. Hope I don't fall asleep due to tiredness...

No comments:

Post a Comment