Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 20 March 2008

A New Light when I am set free....

I don't know how to describe what I am feeling at this hour or at this time yet, like my title says, A New Light when I am set free... Set free from what? Set free from lots of stuff.. stuff that has binded me.. stuff that has hindered me from moving to the next level.. stuff that was/were there for years without me realising what it was or they were until recently...

Truly amazing to see how God is working in my own personal life, through family members, CG members, Ushers, friends and at this stage, Elijah House ministry.. I am awed by His move and touch.

Even last night in CG, I am thankful for the time of sharing among the members.. and thankful that I have finally felt belonged and not aloofed like I used to be.. I am really set free and I could see things from a New Light.. one that is from God Almighty.. That was reflected clearly too in my family too recently which I am so so thankful for..

So, the break-up (though it is sad to have the break-up taken place) is truly a blessing in disguise to put me in that place, where God could set me free from the bondage that I was in for 31 years of my life.. God has to use that to bring me to that place where I would be so bare and vulnerable that I would be set free for life!... Who would understand what I am scribbling here except God?.. Yup.. Almighty God knows. :)

As to where I will be moving to next... the Lord has something up in His sleeves... and in due time, He would reveal as I reflect and seek His Face...

No comments:

Post a Comment