Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 17 March 2008

Long Long Night...

Ya.. I reached home about 11:45pm. It has been a long while I come back so late.. but it was great time listening to friends talking about politics and I contributed a weeny bit of what I know.. heheh.. it was great except for the smoky thingy surrounding us.. Goodness me.. We were surrounded by smokers and now my hair is smoky..

But these friends could really talk politics.. hehehe.. Maybe one day, they will become politicians. hehe.. Anyway, I learnt alot though at times I was abit lost with the names.. hehehe.. me, not so there yet... a newbie to topic of politics... hehe..

Ok.. to rewind back abit, this evening, I was doing so many things after work... took passport photos for the visa purpose and got some stuff photostated and then, got stuck in SS2 due to the heavy downpour... So, decided to have dinner there.. at Secret Recipe... Their Cheese Fries is cool... but it has to be shared by two persons or more else it will be too much of it to eat alone.. Just imagine, me.. who loves fries found it abit too much to eat alone. Thereafter, driving home but the jam was pretty bad due to the rain (as usual)...

So, it took a while to reach home actually.. Got home, went for a quick shower and managed to watch abit of TV and I was out by 8:50pm to Taman Desa, the meeting place for supper... All the way, listening to the sermon by Pr Dr Philip Lyn.. Very good wo.. talking about courtship... basic guidelines/principles to courtship.. He is truly an anointed preacher... and a fun one too. :) Anyway, I am reminded of something as I listened to it.. Mm.. *me in deep thoughts now for a second* Just a second lar.. hehehe..

And as usual la.. the Federal Highway was jam.. but not tat bad.. certain sections and I finally reached the place.. and the rest, well, written up there lar..

Okie then.. thought I just want to blog this before I go to bed coz after all, this is another breakthrough to a certain extend.. Anyway, now, not sleepy wo.. Sleeping hour past already.. so, wide awake now but tomorrow, will suffer abit lor.. hehehe.. coz I'd still wake up at 5 plus in the morning lar..

And .. oh ya.. See? I cannot stop scribbling away... But I got to write this.. hehe.. I did a blunder without knowing it and yet I didn't get upset with myself but could actually laugh over it. This is so different from my old self.. I am happy with this new response.. COol-lest.. I am beginning to enjoy this.. hehehe... Think I wanna share this at Elijah House the next round.. perhaps.. hehehe.. Good night.... zzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment