Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Chirpping Sound??

Ya.. this morning at about 530am to 6am, I got waken up by chirpping of birds near my room window... chirpping chirpping away... mm.. birds got wake up so early one ah? mm.. or was it God who woke me up? Anyway, I chatted with Father while I still lying on the bed.. and hearing from Him.. and eventually, I slept again.. hehehe..

Had a long good sleep... was really exhausted and tired. well, was totally zonked out yesterday especially in the evening..

But coming back to the Chirpping sounds that I heard early this morning... it was really loud... and so chirppy and happy.. Interesting eh? mmm....... Very interesting, I would think..

Half day gone for today and I had another round of politics talk over lunch today.. Goodness me, this is really a hot hot topic of the month.. But I managed to pick up some interesting points while listening... Points to pray about when praying for the country... Think it is crucial for us to constantly be praying for the country..

Well.. I am off again.. till I write again.. maybe tomorrow morning as I won't be working.. hehe.. It is a public holiday.. :D Cool-est... *smile*...

No comments:

Post a Comment