Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 21 March 2008

A Flower....



Why I put this pic here ah? hehehe.. no idea.. I couldn't find any pic of flowers in my laptop.. heheheh.. anyway, I love this pic... it does look pretty, isn't it?

I read the following prayer from a book I was reading last night.. which I thought I want to share it here today.. early morning.. yup, I am already up!..

************
Heavenly Father,
Just as only You can make a flower grow in the middle of the desert,
only You can provide miracles for us
in the midst of painful and barren times in our lives.
Never are we without hope.
They are brighter days ahead in You.
Amen.
************

Have a great weekend ahead.. I know I will coz I got so many things to do!.. hehehe.. my whole Saturday is filled up... and Sunday too, looking foward to the Dedication Service at DC... Tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment