Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 29 January 2009

How?..

This thought came to me this morning.. as I reflect about stuff, the usual thing that I would be doing.. How what? well.. how to share with others about the many truths of life that God has revealed to me? How to share them effectively? In what measures am I to share that others would comprehend them? Conclusion is that I am an instrument that God uses.. I speak.. and God will speak to their hearts.. God would do the touching bit. I just be where He wants me to be and speak the very things that I am to share and speak.. whether it could be understood, with all the limitations and weaknesses I have, God will take care of that. It is not for me to worry or be concerned of. God is more interested about these truths being received in the lives of many than me because He loves them lots!.. So, it is really not about "how".. God will take care of the "how".. It is really about "am I willing to be used?"... "am I heeding God's guidance?"

Hmm... this really makes sense.. and I am glad that I have scribbled that today, at this hour..

And you know what, there are many stuff that I want to share and share.. but whether they are to be said or not, I have to consult God.. He would guide my steps.. He would guide my words.. God knows the right timing to share about these things.. So, what am I to do with them at the time being? I thought of just one thing and that is to continue to pray.. to keep these things in my heart and to pray, to intercede.. This comes to the heart of humility, to wait upon God for the timing and the people to share.. I feel it is the test of humility at the core of it.. coz, when I think I know certain things, I have to share it so that others would know how much I know.. what is the intention at the back of it? It is something which is subtle and yet, if not careful, pride would come.. humility would be thrown out of the window..

A constant check of the heart is very important.. that is my view of it...... coz we never know where it has gone to.. Do not be puffed up with knowledge.. think that was said in the bible somewhere... hmm.... Ya, think that is the message today... *wink*.....

2 comments:

  1. i started reading your sharings.. so good lahhaa. Dont mind that I left a small reading footprint here hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise GOd that you are blessed. :) and yes.. all footprints are welcomed!.. also, it encourages me to scribble more in the days to come! *wink*... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete