Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 2 February 2009

Mega SNOW...

Snow everywhere.. just couldn't believe it... falling everywhere.. like little snowy says.. "I am falling.. I am falling.." hehehehe.. well, this is England then.. *wink*.. I wonder, should I take more photos? Hmm.. lazy oh.. hehehe...... and they say it is going to snow more in the coming days.. wow.. I wonder why..
Snow makes me feel like in a fairytale land.. makes me feel more like a real little princess..

Wonder in the midst of all these, would miracles take place?
I am looking forward to seeing God's miracles in my life!.. He gave me many and I know He will give me more as I have faith and trust in Him. *wink*...

No comments:

Post a Comment