Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 2 February 2009

seConD mOnTH of 2o09...

wow.. couldn't believe it but I have entered the 2nd month of 2009.. there is this mix feelings about it. Hmm.. how to explain? Somehow, when things are not certain, whether you like or not, some sort of uneasy feeling is naturally there. Here again, is the question of how deep is my trust in the Good Lord.. I think it tells about my faith in Him. It shows to what extend I could really trust Him that He is my provider and He is my guide.

At the age of 32, I am thankful that He is so real in my life even when He is silent sometimes. I am thankful that I have progressed on in Him and that I am not back to square one. I am thankful for the things that He has blessed me with and even the things He did not bless me with because He knows what I could take and what I couldn't. I am thankful that He knows me through and through.. I am thankful for all the loved ones and friends He has given me. I am thankful for His love, peace and joy.. I am thankful.. I am thankful... for simplicity of life with the little on the palm of my hands..

I am thankful for the little miracles He has given me, I know them deep in my heart.. I am thankful that I am not perfect so that I could truly learn to know Him.. to know His heart.. to know what moves Him.. There are just so much to be thankful for.. if only, we pause and take stock of them.. if only, we choose to look at them closely.. if only, we are not busy getting busy.. Loving life as how God leads and blesses is just an amazing journey.. living a full life is to love God and to love life and to love the people.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment