Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 7 February 2009

Please continue to pray..

this drawing was done when I was cracking my head about writing!.. 6 numbers in 6 clouds signify 6 chapters..... hahahaha.. crazy but it is an interesting way of getting inspiration!.. :D

as I am nearing to the end of my dissertation which is due in mid-March 2009.. Got to write 6 chapters and I have done 25% writing so far. But the great news is that the data I need for this dissertation has been located and compiled (that is the hardest bit of work)... Praise God for it!.. *wink*

Do covet your prayers as I continue writing.... will start on the analysis of the data bit and more writing... oh yes.. my presentation of the dissertation research proposal is on 16th February with the dissertation research proposal submission on 20th February 2009...... I am almost half way through with the powerpoint slides..... Thank you guys.. love ya......... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment