Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 28 February 2009

a cup of hot Choc?

It was this weekend that marks a significant point.. I never thought of it at all until the moment God revealed to me as I was soaking in His Presence during Encounter Weekend (20-22 Feb 2009) recently.. Funny but in His quietness, God whispered to me, "Child, do you realise that it has been over a year now?" It just dawned on me that it has!.. wow..

Just amazing to see how the Lord works in this life of mine, given by Him.. and it was interesting to realise even now that the crying has stopped.. whether tears of joy or pain over the setback a year back... All of them has stopped at that point when God said it would. I am so not used to its absence but yet it is exciting to look forward to what is ahead in God.

Now, thinking back, I recognise that there were two types of tears.. tears of pain initially, where I just cried and cried out of pain that is beyond words... and then not long after that, it was turned to tears of joy which is beyond words too because of God's touch and healing... tears of joy comes frequently the past months, especially thinking of the love God, the love of my parents, my god-parents, my pastors, close friends and friends and their support during tough times..

That night when the speaker talked about surrendering and the act of surrendering at the cross, as I was kneeling and soaking in His presence, there was no tears.. as God said there won't be.. it marked the end of it. Wow.. amazing!.. and God gave me Psalm 61:1-4 as well that says..

"The Lord heard my cry. He attended to my prayer. From the end of the earth I cried to Him. When my heart is overwhelmed, He led me to the rock that is higher than I. For He has been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in His tabernacle forever, I will trust in the shelter of His Wings."

I am swept again and overwhelmed by His Awesome Love!... *grinning from the farthest end to another end*........ Amazing!.. thankfulness of His Faithfulness and Love.. He just knows the very act that would touch my heart so deeply.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment