Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 12 February 2009

to be or not to be......

Just got back from the Student Service at Uni... Met the International Student Advisor on visa stuffy.. due to my case being unique.. (ha, as usual.. always end up being unique somehow.. hmm.. I do wonder why.. is it in-born? hehe.. ), it is a BIG QUESTION MARK whether I could apply for this visa called the post study working visa... So, the advisor gonna check it for me and let me know the soonest she could which is tomorrow.. Well.. as the title said, to be or not to be.. hmm.. lets see where God is leading me about this... and I know He would allow me to see with clarity and precision.....

Whatever it may be, I will be where He wants me to be... whether to go back to Malaysia or to stay on here or even to go else where..... it really doesn't matter because nothing is holding me back.. God is with me and that is the most important thing!.. *wink* Goin back has its plus points mean I would be with my family, I would be with my friends... Staying on has its plus points too, meaning I could experience working life here, I have my friends and the church.. I could travel!.. Going else where, of course has its plus points which leads to me having more challenges, uprooting myself again and getting use to the new place, making new friends.. Hmm.. all have its plus points!.. ooh.. I love this!..

kay... time to continue with my work.... hehehe.. chapter two to finish.. still at number two, unfortunately.. hehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment