Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 19 January 2009

5:19am

What in the world is scribbler doin at this early hour of the day? tee-hee-hee.. she has too much sleep and she is wide awake now!.. *muach*.. and also, she needs to start her day early with lots of tasks to do.. hope she would accomplish them by the end of the day.. task oriented person she is.. *laughing at one corner*

Think she has gone a little way off herself today.. could it be the wee early morning? could it be the water she drank? could it be the tinkling coldness she is feeling? It could be anything..... hehehe.. oops.. think this would be a "rubbish rumble" scribbling... just the scribbler yakking on and on.. about? stuff that are so random in her brain..

By the way, I just learn to use this word.. "Random".. hehehe.. apparently, people are using it rather alot here.. we would be chatting away.. and then.. "oooh.. you are so random!"... hehehehe....... different places, people use different expressions of words..... hmm.. cool, huh? I like!... Me like!.. now, I am classified as "random funny".. *LOL*

Well.. I better scribble off here else, more rumble tumble would flow.. and wonder when it would end...... maybe I would read a book or something...... oh no.. I am running out of books to read...... no fear, I am sure there is something I could read..... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment