Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 12 January 2009

LOL... funny..

Wonder anyone realised that I actually put up the same picture of myself twice in my scribblings.. hehehehe........ Ya.. must be rather blurr when I was being so excited about all the photos that I have taken.. :D

Well.......... funny things do happen.... and it is fun!.. *wink*......

And, also want to scribble here.. to give thanks to God for such wonderful weekend that has gone past..... it started with confusion initially but later turned into much clarity and confirmation.. and it got better on Sunday!.. The good Lord is good!.. all the Time!.. :D Amazing stuff He is reminding me about.. and it is so timely!.. I am so awed by His timeliness...

Another thought is this... hmm.. wonder how life would be like if I work in UK? would I be happy and as crazy as now? Hmm.. seriously, I am clueless about that coz I have not tried it.. Maybe I should? Still praying about it.. but think everyone already guess what my next action would be!.. hehehe....... Oh well, journey of life is meant to be explored and travelled... and explore & travel to the fullest, I shall!.. within God's will and boundary... :) Already had some bumps along the way and I suppose more bumps on the way.. that's what journey is all about.. learning.. making mistakes.. enjoying moments... and learning.. making mistakes.. enjoying moments... by the way, bumps = mistakes.. *wink*

well.. the beginning of new week.. and time flies when I am having fun!.. oops.. must get back to my assignments/ courseworks... handing them in by Friday the 16th January 2009..... and I would be half free!.. coz still have dissertation to tackle... tough cookie.. but think it would be an interesting cookie to bite!.. *wink*...

No comments:

Post a Comment