Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Say "NO" to procrastination!

Yes.. that is my aim for this coming three months....... especially when coming to writing my dissertation....... God has mercy on me!.. coz I am procrastination prone.... oops.. so, this is my challenge!.. :D

Everyday must remind myself not to procrastinate and to press on writing!.. tee-hee-hee.. Pray for me ya....... as I take up this challenge!.. and do my best!.. Must break this bad habit that has been there for years... Not a good habit to have and yet it is there.. hmmm....... By the grace of God, it shall be broken, in the Name of Jesus. :)

Kay then....... attempting to finish off my coursework!.. yes....... *wink*...

No comments:

Post a Comment