Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Oooh.. Ice cream shot..


I just couldn't resist putting this here.. my favorite yummy food.. :D and it was specially made by a friend.. She is really good at this... I never had such a tall tall ice cream.. tee-hee-hee.. lovely!.. This is just one of the moments of joy for me as I enjoy slurpping ice cream.. Simple thing and yet it just brings much joy to my heart! Kinda easy to please? haha.. wrong..

Anyway, had a wonderful time on Saturday... visited a baby who is less than a month old.. such a dear.. then, followed by afternoon tea and dinner..... and ended with karaoke.. what a full day I had.. It was fun and fun.. eventhough, personally, I was feeling a little tired.. And I bunked in one of the girl's place.. They are such sweeties.. truly they are..... made me laugh so much!..

Of course, not forgetting.. here are the links to the remaining of photos that I have taken and uploaded to my facebook.. hehehe... Enjoy!...
*wink* *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment