Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 19 January 2009

Connections.. Links..

I am amazed at how we are all connected.. linked.. either through people.. or company.. or country... or hometown.. or many other ways.. And thanks to facebook, I am finding more and more connections and links with people.. and lo and behold discover that this friend I know is a sister to someone I know.. and I never knew it.. wow.. amazing stuff, I would think..

Another huge connection would be the family of God.. Just loving that.. to know friends' friends.. and vice versa.. and everywhere I go, bound to meet of someone who know someone I know... The connections that God has brought together is how He desires us to love one another, to encourage one another in good timing of His.

God is the arranger of all this.. :D He is truly an Awesome God!.. *grin*..

No comments:

Post a Comment