Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 12 January 2009

Gloomy day.... but!... hehe..

the weather today in Birmingham is gloomy.. raining.. dark... lifeless... you name it, they have it!.. but guess what, it is not gloomy for me! tee-hee-hee... woke up so early this morning and managed to chat with couple of friends.. quite quite funny... and managed to tidy up my dissertation proposal and sent it to my supervisor before meeting him tomorrow afternoon..

Of course, there are few more tasks on hand to accomplish and complete.. can't wait to finish them and then I am off to do more stuff.. and I have my new friend to accompanying me all the way till March... Let me introduce you to "BETA"... My new friend!.. hope we are going to be best of friends at the end of March.. *wink* and who knows, maybe a lifelong friend... hahaha..... that would be interesting.....

Today, God has given me much energy.. and I realise that it is especially so when I am spending more time with Him, reading His Word.. just enjoying being in His presence.. So unfortunately that we sometimes or rather always tend to throw this out of the window when we are "busy".. quote and unquote... when will we ever learn? or rather.. when will I ever learn? hehe.. human tendency? hmm.. God has mercy on me!.. :)

ooh.. I have half more day to go......... I think I will tackle a graph first!.. hehehe........ lets hope creativity would rise up and something "smart" would be produced!.. *wink* ta........

No comments:

Post a Comment