Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 19 January 2009

Lord, thank You that You...

  • forgive all my sins
  • heal all my diseases
  • redeem my life from destruction
  • crown me with loving, kindness and tender mercies
  • satisfy my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's
  • execute righteousness and judgement for me against oppression. You set me free
  • make known Your ways to me
  • give me Your grace and mercy in times of need
Lord, please stir my faith in You.. Thank You, O Lord..

Just wanna share the above that I have written down from a devotion I have received recently.. which I find it to be such great reminder for me.. and now, hope it would be true for all my scribblings' readers too.. hehe.. being thankful to God for who He is to us.. being thankful to Him for every thing, be it small or big..

No comments:

Post a Comment