Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 19 January 2009

Am I??

hmm.. what? hehe.. I am still searching.. and looking to Him for direction.. for guidance.. and I truly want to trust in all heart-sense that He has the best for me. A lot of times, I may say I trust.. but again, my actions may show otherwise. Isn't that typical of me or us? I am quite conscious of this.. even as I listen to others.. I wonder.. how much do people really mean what they say? Do they know what they are saying? Only God knows the answer.. He knows the condition of the heart.

And these days, I am conscious about these things.. and yet at the same time, looking to Christ for security, instead of men.. Walking close with Him is far more important than anything else. And at the same time, enjoy many moments that He has given me to enjoy in life as I journey this road of life with Jesus.

Looking at Jesus, trying to correct my behavior and attitudes to please Him.. and it can be difficult at times especially when I am so comfortable with them. oops.. Truly, it is by God's grace that I could break free from bad behavior and attitudes..

As I scribble today, there is some sense of.. hmm.. how to put these thoughts in words.. ? sense of amazement at what God is doing in life.. Not sure I am hearing correctly or not but just trying to wait in patience for the next move of God.. At the same time, I need to obey His words which I realise that I didn't today.. God, have mercy upon me and please forgive me for not being obedient in this very area. Thank You Lord for being God of second chance and always loving me, no matter what I have done or said..

Awww...... time for me to retire to bed... to continue dreaming and at the same time, being on alert of His coming.. of His revelations.. of His voice... Thank You Lord... *wink* to all readers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment