Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 26 January 2009

It just dawned...

Hmm.. wonder this is a good thing or not.. After going for dinner last night with a group of new people, not sure why but somehow it just dawned to me that "oh gosh.. I am surrounded by real young people, age wise"... What a time to be feeling this? So strange feeling I suddenly felt at the spur moment. It was like.. "hmm.. am I in the right time zone...?"; "Am I in twilight?".. I also realised that these days, people at the age of 22 are already doing masters degree.. gosh.. why the rush? or is it part of the culture these days? Hmm..

Looks like the thinking cap is on as I think about these stuff.. fascinating stuff and it just amazes me to observe these.. Hmm.. I wonder what is the stir of the heart? What is God saying here as I think about these thoughts? What is He telling me? What am I to response?

Being profoundly young in the heart is a wonderful thing indeed.. All things happen in the Lord's timing.. It is exciting to see how God turns things around.. How things are being viewed from outside.. I also feel that my life is being turned upside down.. I am like, living life in the opposite direction... Never thought of it that way but know what? think that is the right phrase to call it....

Living a full life...... Am I living that at this current moment? What is a full life? I have been asking the question and I have sort of concluded that, life means people.. people's lives.. Whose lives am I touching, blessing and encouraging? what is full? Not empty.. means actively filling up.. What about career? what about future prospects? What about successes in the eyes of the world? God says to seek first His Kingdom & His righteousness and these things will be added to you....... (Mt 6:33)..

Know what? trusting the Lord is the best thing that ever happens in my life.. Not only trusting God as a head knowledge but to be able to trust Him in my heart, the deepest sense of my heart.. I am not there yet but the journey has begun or at least I am more and more aware of it.. I don't think I would ever comprehend the full measure of it. It is a life long journey as He teaches me, guides me; lovingly and patiently.. That is the awesomeness of our God Almighty.. I have many more years ahead..... O Lord, use me.. use all of me, whatever that is there, for the extension of Your Kingdom.. that others may see You.. that others may see Your Glory..

yes.. think this scribbling has its purpose.. May it encourages and blesses anyone who read it...... I like fairy tales and I am a dreamer who dreams on.... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment