Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 11 January 2009

Birthday Celebrations for others... so cool..

Just enjoying celebrating birthdays for others.. to see their excitements..
and to be able to share this joy and laughter!.. :D

Jefvlyn and William... all other pictures in this link "William and Jefv's birthdays celebrations!.. 08.01.09... "

Then Shao Ting's birthday... Shao Ting is my first friend who went exploring Birmingham with me... More pictures at this link "Bday celebration for ShaoTing 10.01.09"

And I realised that as we are away from home..... birthday becomes something so so special.. well, maybe it is just me.. or perhaps it is true.. coz all of us want to be appreciated.. all of us want to be celebrated!.. whether we admit or not, that is an entire different story!.. well... and I think for me, it is not just being away from home.. it is an every year thing! hahaha.... so pampered huh? well... that is yours truly, Vivien Keu!.. hehehehe...... *muach!*

No comments:

Post a Comment