Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 3 January 2009

Psalm 27:14 says...

Wait on the LORD;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!

The verse for me in this beginning of the New Year.. Hmm.. Waiting again.. oooh.. Doubt it would ever be easy to wait.. and yet it is necessary, in the Lord's eyes.. Frankly, this has always been my struggle. Wonder anyone share the same challenge.. However, this time, God says that He will strengthen my heart.. I like that. :) Thank You O Lord, for knowing the condition of my heart.. For anyone out there who are in the waiting season as well, be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart!.. Lets all wait together gather.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment