Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 1 January 2009

Special Day it is... :D


A surprise cake!.. so cool... :D


Truly amazing day I had... and it all started with the eve... hehehe..... that's why year end is always so special to me.... and it will always be.. *wink*.. love the attention given.. love the love poured.. love every moment of it!.. and this marks the first day of 2009.. and marks the first scribbling for year 2009..

and of course, followed by links of my photos uploaded in facebook.. heheheh.. think this is my trademark!..
Again.. it is about thankfulness.. about His faithfulness.. about His love.. and I am thankful for my parents.. without them, I won't be here!.. haha.. I am thankful for family... I am thankful for friends.. all their wishes, encouragements and blessings.. Just amazing!.. And most of all, thankful to God for loving me, guiding me and being so gracious with me...... *wink*

Girl.. you are a year older.. and yet, I feel that I am even younger than before.. hahaha.. so strange but that is what I feel at this very moment...... real cool eh? haha.. wonder what is the formulae? hmm.. Jesus holding my hands!.. *wink*..

No comments:

Post a Comment