Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 7 May 2011

yippee?


I think I am still recovering from the shock!.. which I shouldn't be but yet I am.. Got the news! Got the job offer with Agape UK.. to do the very thing that I am trained for which is so amazing and I believe it isn't coincidence..

So, I am still not done with Birmingham, then.. I suppose so as this is the only door open for me to remain.. The impossible became the possible in His right Timing.. How awesome is that! And I get to do the other bits that I love to at the same time!

Much challenges ahead and yet much joy and passion too!.. hee.. Honestly, filled with mix feelings and yet at the same time, thanking Him for trusting me with the role.. Definitely has to go by His Spirit for I couldn't do it on my own... I am weak but He is strong.. *wink*

1 comment: