Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Time will tell, Indeed!

I have scribbled in various occasions with this title.. "time will tell"... and yet, just want to scribble here at the wee hour about it again.. not too sure what I would be scribbling about but even as I reflect upon what has been happening as well as what hasn't been happening, just thinking about God's perfect timing.. 

To me, it is precious to be at peace in Him as I wait upon Him in the unknown.. again, to learn to trust Him a little bit more than before. And, each step is beautiful.. breath-taking.. as I wait in Him.. as I embrace the fullness of His Love for me.. as I dwell in His awesome presence.. 

Just couldn't believe that it is May 2011 now!.. and the news and results that I am waiting for have yet to be revealed to me.. yet, I am at peace! which is rather unusual... but I am getting very used to it and I love it.. Being at peace even when I have no clue what would happen.. Is this what the bible calls "godly contentment" that I am experiencing? 1 Timothy 6:6 says "godliness with contentment is great gain"... Maybe, that is what it meant about being contented in God.. and it is great gain to be contented in Him!.. Nice! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment