Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 25 May 2011

links and connections..

Because of God's love, we are all connected to many and many of His children.. all over the world.. and it is such a beautiful picture... to learn how to love and care for one other..; to inspire..; to protect..; to challenge, sometimes..; to just being there for one another..

I am thankful to Him for all my friends.. in all the forms and shapes that we are all in.. for all the connections He has allowed me to have.. whether short or long... whether on the surface or in depth.. Each is precious and significant. I feel very blessed as I reflect and give thanks to Him!.. *dancing in my heart, praising Him!*

No comments:

Post a Comment