Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 20 May 2011

Serious?

(Pic from this website)

I think I am serious.. I am feeling homesick.. maybe it is the current living environment that is making me homesick? The sense of feeling trapped.. oh dear.. Why am I feeling this at this moment of time? I don't think it has anything to do with my friend-cum-landlady or does it?.. but there could be some hidden buttons being exposed and pressed that I could possibly need to face and overcome? Need to ask the good Lord...

This is so crazy but the feelings are real.. Well, at least I think they are real!.. I just want to go homeeeeeeeeeeeee.. It doesn't make sense, actually.. Hmm..  Lord, have mercy on me, please.. SOS! Or I wonder is it because I am burden-carrying for someone? The feelings are unbearable.. and I think I am possibly burden-carrying for someone.. for I hardly feel homesick!.. Lord, please allow me to differentiate.. and to pray and to intercede.. I need Your strength O Lord.. Thank You O Lord.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment