Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Book for the day..

Since I am home today and in this nice, new and quiet room I am blessed with, I am going to focus on reading this book by Andrew Murray.. I am going to do a short book review of 2-3 minutes on it this coming 12th May at Spotlight on Christian Books which is held by ChaplaincyPlus - City Lights... I do wonder what I could share in that 2-3 minutes time about this book.. Well, I am sure I would get ideas as I read the book.. So, yes, that is what I am going to do.. indulge myself in this book and prayerfully be able to grasp hold of what God is telling me through this book.. I think the title itself already says it all... "With Christ in the School of Prayer".. to learn from Him and by His grace, to apply what I have learnt and make it real in my life so that I could grow and move to the next level of prayers.. Hee... 

2 comments:

  1. Guess what... just dropping by... call me a copy-cat!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. that was copyright reserved!..

    ReplyDelete