Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Devil of the past?

Ha.. is there such a thing, I wonder... ? but that phrase just stuck in my head for the past half an hour.. and I am so glad to say that even if there is such a thing or some times even bad memory of the past is being brought to the front at the present time, it doesn't affect me because I have overcame them!.. They have been sorted and dealt with at the foot of the cross in His presence as well as in the presence of Godly counsels.. I am truly glad and gleeful to be able to scribble this!.. to testify of His realness and His amazing Grace..

God never fails to surprise me with many things.. situations and people.. the people that He allows to cross path with me in this journey of exciting life! So beautiful!.. challenging sometimes to understand people's thoughts and yet it is a privilege to be able to walk by their sides.. and having them to walk by my side too.. to share our deepest thoughts and desires..

So.. yes, devil of the past, be gone in the Name of Jesus Christ!.. And Lord, please continue to fill me with your thoughts.. your Amazing Love.. your Everlasting Peace.. your Wondrous Joy.. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment