Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Cultures..

Picture from http://www.dreamstime.com/

Since I moved, the whole idea of culture differences seem to be so real!.. Quite hilarious really.. even now as I am scribbling, there it happens again!.. another moment of culture difference!.. Maybe that is why I am spending more time in my sweet pink purple room, I think.... Wouldn't want to have too much culture clashes at one go!  Nevertheless and somehow, I believe the good Lord is teaching me something valuable here.. as I experience and observe.. 

And, more importantly, the LOVE of God is the key to hold everything together regardless of the differences of culture or even words spoken or actions shown.. Love of God and His Grace is awesome! Now, let me see.. how all these would lead to!.. even as I live here in this new place.. how to be sensitive? and how to say No.. It also teaches me lots of disciplines too!.. which is what I need at the moment, I think!.. 

Again, the good Lord always humours me with situations.. and people.. and the beauty of it all is that instead of feeling offended, I am laughing! and do find it quite amusing!.. ha! oh goodie! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment