Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 11 May 2011

A Rose..


This picture I took in my recent visit to London just spoke to me!.. and it reminded me about a story.. a story about a beast who is filled with lots of bitterness and anger and yet he was touched by a simple girl who shows love to him.. And it was a challenge for her to actually love him especially when he was being so mean! Yet, she did!.. There was just something in him that touched her heart.. a connection? The rose in this story was crucial.. It resembled timing.. and somehow, the thought that came to my mind was there is always hope.. even when we couldn't see any.. or even in the bleakest situation/ circumstance... 

And as I reflect.. I am so delighted to say that our hope is in Jesus.. He gives us hope in hopeless situations.. and as I think about HOPE.. Psalmist in Psalm 37:34 encourages us to..

"Hope in the Lord and keep His way.
He will exalt us to inherit the land;
when the wicked are destroyed, we will see it."

No comments:

Post a Comment