Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 11 May 2011

My next assignment...

http://www.agape.org.uk/Default.aspx
YuP!.. my next assignment is Agape Birmingham (a Christian Charity Organisation)... for how long? no clue!.. but I have the sense that it will be a very interesting assignment... and I know the door could only be opened by the One and Only Him who is "I AM".. and it will be kept opened for me to walk through.. even as the work visa element is to be dealt with in the coming days.. all in His perfect timing..

The video clip here provides a brief intro to Agape..

And think my next upcoming challenge would be the whole idea of financial support of individuals, groups, and churches which Agape relies on.. Trusting God in another level of provision.. scary.. yet exciting.. and He has begun to show me glimpses of it.. and provision not necessarily be in the form of monetary.. it could be in many forms and shapes.. 

Oh!.. did I mention that I am starting at Agape this coming Monday, 16th May 2011? Yup!.. new people to meet.. and work with.. and I get to play with IT stuff!... oooh.. looking forward to that!.. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment