Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 21 May 2011

Verdict on 16th June 2011...


My appointment with the Home Office is scheduled to be on 16th June 2011, 10am at Solihull branch.. This will determine whether I am staying on in Birmingham for the coming two years or not.. I will know whether I am getting the work visa.. First time ever I am going to Home Office in person.. hee.. Please pray with me.. as I fill in the form, make sure the necessary documents ready for inspection and that all things are in order to get the "green" light! If this is the will of God for me...

Kay.. time to zzz.. and wake up early to fill up the form.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment