Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 25 May 2011

few more pieces.. or just one more piece?

As I reflect today during my 1st retreat day in Agape.. Just felt that there are missing pieces... and the Lord will make them clear in His timing as to what, where, who, how they are.. At this moment, I have no clue what so ever.. maybe a little clue here and there but was about it.. 

Sometimes.. it can be rather challenging to be in this state and yet the peace of God is all I need to be where I am.. to trust Him a little more.. and to learn how to deal with the unbelief that I may have and I know I have them!.. I would be lying to say I have none.. *grin*

And,.. there are times where I would try to see if certain things fit into the picture He has for me.. Hence, this picture.. It can be rather discouraging when I thought that this could be the right piece but yet when trying to fit into the picture, it doesn't fit.. Oh well.. it is a matter of letting that go and wait.. hee.. and He has given me so much grace and love that I know with all my heart that it is worth the wait..

Even as I reflect about His goodness.. I just so thankful for His Love.. everlasting Love.. and the knowledge and truth that He will never fail me and He will provide exactly what I need and many a times, He would bless me with the things of my heart's desires which are just so mind-blowing that He cares so much to do that? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment