Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 29 March 2009

a dash.......

why a dash? hehe..... just trying to get my dissertation done up to the best I could a week before the dateline and therefore, this scribbling is a dash!.. hehehe....... I do kind like the adrenaline rush though..... so odd.... yohoo...... it gives that kind of kick!..

well... I am currently in the university on a sunday...... but kinda like it here on a sunday where there is peace and quiet.... and I am beginning to be much more aware of the things that makes me tick, so to speak..... it may well be God's gifts for me... the stuff I enjoy doing.. the stuff that comes so natural for me...... it is exciting!.. and I do look forward to see where all these would bring me as I seek His face....... as I sit at His feet.... as I wait upon Him......

well..... this is a short break and it is time for me to continue on with my work and get all the analysis of data done before 4pm today!..... and then off to the next final bit....... to write them down......... pray pray for me, ya........ muach! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment