Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 2 March 2009

Secrets...

The intricacy of human hearts and minds just amazed me. Have been observing my own self as well as the people around me.. I am just mystified by the observations and asking the Lord what does all these mean? Of course, it is no secret to say that everyone has secrets.. whether big or small; important or non-important, it is of different issue.

However, I believe that God in His special ways reveal some of them when it is needed to be known.. I find that true as I have experienced them before. Just that sometimes, I am not that discernful enough to catch them sometimes due to own pre-occupation, unfortunately. Yet, I am learning and I could only say that it is by the Grace of God. Thank God that He is not one who punishes for mistakes but He is one who still loves me and encourages me to try again. These mistakes are within His calculations, so to speak. He knows that I would make them again and again until one day it is settled.

I thought I caught something last night at this party.. I am still bewildered by it.. and still not able to put a finger on the actual point.. it is somewhere around that part.. Hmm.. The Lord in His time will make it clear, I truly believe.. *grin*.. and whatever it may be, I desire thoughts that God is Love and because of His Love, He is keeping close eye on me.. and I have nothing to fear and be intimidated of.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment